You have a lot of options for pavement services in the state, so why choose us? At a minimum, you want a company with good customer service, a high-quality product, and reliable availability for maintenance needs in the future. We don’t mean to toot our own horn, but we know you’ll be glad you chose us for your project. Here are eight reasons we stand out about the crowd and why you should pick us for all your asphalt and concrete needs:
- We have loads of experience. We opened our doors in the Spring of 1996 in Salt Lake City. Over the years, we’ve expanded our services to reach clients from Provo to Ogden and Saratoga Springs to Holladay. We offer over 25 years’ experience from our well-trained team to meet the demands of Utah businesses.
- We’re a local, family-owned business. Being a local company, we know Utah’s weather patterns and understand the unique needs for the area. Although we started small, we have grown into an effective, highly trained company offering a broad range of services. Our employees are treated like family and so are our customers.
- We do it all. Not only do we offer asphalt and concrete laying, we also offer maintenance packages, repair work, snow removal, asphalt striping, sealing and coating, special needs ramps, sump and drainage installation, and more. You don’t have to hire several companies for your project, we can handle the scope of the full job.
- We take care of our customers. We don’t just finish a project then walk away. We establish long lasting relationships with our customers and meet and exceed expectations from start to finish and throughout all maintenance needs over the life of pavement. Our customer service is top notch from the sales team, the suppliers we team up with, the contractors, the management team, and everyone in between. Our customers are our top priority.
- Our work is high quality. Our staff is highly trained and we have good relationships with our suppliers, so our end product is always the best around. Our employees look forward to coming to work, and this shows in the finish work of our product.
- Our response time is quick. Our staff is so proficient and helpful, we typically get estimates out within 24 hours. We will likely have your project set up and ready to go before competitors would even have had a chance to call you back.
- We work with your schedule. We know it’s inconvenient to close for a day or two while your parking lot or sidewalk is being worked on. We prioritize creating a schedule that is conducive to our clients’ business hours so you can stay open to meet your clients’ needs.
- We have many happy clients. Word of mouth is a great marketing strategy if you have happy clients. We currently have 185 reviews on google, and several more reviews on yelp, mapquest, and Facebook, and every single one gave us 5 stars. Check out a few testimonials on our website, too!